Tuesday, June 28, 2011
I absolutely love Noodles & Company's Buttered Noodles. They are simple yet tasteful, and I encourage you to try them if you haven't done so. One rainy lunch date at Noodles, I wondered if the simple dish was that simple to make---and decided to try. Tonight I made the dish and it's safe to say it was a complete success.
You just need:
Bow-tie pasta (12 oz)
Ground black pepper
Buttered noodle dish serves 4.
1. Bring water to a boil and stir in bow-tie pasta. Add salt to taste while cooking the pasta for 11 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. After pasta is fully cooked, strain.
3. Melt 6T of butter and stir in pasta.
4. Once pasta is covered in butter, dish into serving bowls.
5. Top with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning, ground black pepper and salt to taste.
6. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over noodles & serve.