Saturday, July 30, 2011

A peak inside...


There are a million reasons why I love the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. This year I was lucky enough to indulge in a few great pieces for fall. Here is one of my latest purchases at the sale that I've had my eye on for a while. I've been in need of a proper wallet for quite some time, and the anniversary sale presented the perfect opportunity to invest. This luxe Marc Jacobs wallet screams classic to me, yet it has a few youthful touches that I adore, like the gold hardware and small script details. What I love about my particular choice is that it doubles as a clutch. The leather is so soft and flexible that I can fit my phone in it as well...perfect for the casual evening out. It's elegant yet understated- everything a wallet should be. If you too are in need of un nouveau portefeuille,hurry, the sale only lasts until Monday!












































I also love that it goes nicely with my creme MJ bag....

No comments:

Post a Comment