Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday

With a lingering summer cold, a final test to prepare for, an unfinished case brief calling my name and an empty suitcase waiting to be packed, I would bet this Sunday is going to be anything but restful. To turn this shabby Sunday afternoon into my own little pocket of sunshine, I have armed myself with the essentials to beat this case of the Sunday blues.


{A colorful tissue box to brighten up my bedside table...don't mind my current stack of at-the-ready sparkly jewelry)


{My soft pink throw, perfect for cuddling up to write my brief}


{Mini birthday cake doughnuts from Starbucks...image found at polyvore.com}


Bebel Gilberto's So Nice (Summer Samba) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdLuTVp7qy0&feature=related
{A soft song, perfect to play while making dinner}

No comments:

Post a Comment