Sunday, August 28, 2011

A change in the weather, it just might do you good...


{The last stir-fry I cooked in my Dinky Dome loft}

Fall is certainly in the air. Although some stuffy and humid daytime hours still linger, the air feels much more crisp when I go for evening walks. I'm certainly anticipating my favorite season's complete arrival, and not just because I'm missing my summer apartment's central air conditioning. Although I'm sure I will fondly miss summer's breezy, relaxed days, I'm anxious to break in my new fall boots, put on a cable-knit sweater and go stomp in the leaves. I'm seeing classic fall tones in almost anything- in my colorful stir-fry dinners, in blushes, bronzers and nail lacquers, and of course among the pages of September issues, now on newsstands everywhere.
{I love Elle's September issue; then again, maybe I just adore Gwyneth}

{I love the September pages in my Lilly planner}

{My new Cheetah belt from Gap...a good Cheetah print for this fall is a must}

{I loved my Kate Spade drop earrings so much that I decided to get them in the post version too!}


No comments:

Post a Comment