Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Finds for Fall

I have truly fallen in love with J. Crew's September catalog. Each issue tells a story and is usually inspired by a different location around the world. This month features Russian influence and all of the beauty that traditional ballet has to offer. I love the spreads, colors, textures and general dainty theme that comes across so well when using tutus and slippers. Here are some of my finds for fall, all from J. Crew.

My own "collection" up close

Leather bag & printed sheer scarf

I love the touches of animal print, perfectly translated in this thin headband

Three basic long-sleeve shirts

This season seems to be all about stripes-- long-sleeve top, necklace and black tank

Perhaps my favorite piece- a cozy grey shawl sweater (shown here with a black skinny belt)

A pair of neutral corduroys and grey stretch leggings


A black puffer vest and checked grey shirt

I'm certainly loving my checked shirts!

A tuxedo-inspired shirt that hits below the waist (perfect with leggings and boots)

No comments:

Post a Comment